InStaGram - ID:ejevon

23 July, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap



Super duper BAD luck today.

I was too kind to help my mum do some house work.
So bad i break the container which made of glass.
And my 1st intention is to catch up the glass so that it wont fall.

Then this is the stupid act.
Fuck,i was holding the broken parts of the container.
And my hand bleed like hell.
After long time the blood also haven't stop bleeding.
=(


And then i rushed to buy plaster.
nearly fall down when my leg hit the don't know what wood on the road.
fuck lo.


My cousin back from Shanghai and bring some cute souvenir for me.
Planning to put inside my car.




So frustrated when u have a car but no place to go
or 
no people to date.


right ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea