InStaGram - ID:ejevon

25 July, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap



This is my first ever webcam picture lo.
Adjust the lighting and blur the background.
Coz the background is kitchen, not nice to see.
=)


Currently Miss Evon is super duper free everyday.
I hope some of my friends can date me.
Coz i don't know whether you all are study or holiday.
So i just like waiting someone to call me to out.
Bored to MAX !!


Now  the only thing that make me so so so confusing.
Is choosing the semi-pro camera.

But so far so good as i ask so many people about their suggestions.
And some of them really so nice to give advise and comment.
And to send the links for me to make comparison.
Appreciate so much their efforts.


At first i was wondering to choose Ricoh Caplio GX-200.
But i get an idea from my friend who is Pro in camera.
He advised me if i want to go for quality images, 
Canon and Panasonic will always do.


Yea, better choose a brand which is well-known and many people use it.
So i limit down my research and finally come out 2 models.


Both of them are really catch my eyesight.
And they are so lovely at their own features.


So, what do you think ?


Canon S90




Panasonic Lumix LX3




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea