InStaGram - ID:ejevon

22 July, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap


I just cant believe i be the winner of CLEO magazine January issue.


Imma receive a hamper from Pureology products cost RM250.
Pureology Serious hair care is the first professional hair care range that features concentrated ZeroSulfate shampoos and conditioners,all with 100% vegan formaula. It's infused with natural botanicals and aromatic essences that are suitable for all colour-treated hair.



I get the letter this afternoon and i still asking my mum why i will have a letter.
Ok,i though is some college or university who want offer me their courses again.

And God,i saw the CLEO header on the top of the letter.
And the moment i continues to read the letter.
I just too happy i can win RM250 hamper.


Maybe this is so normal for other people.
But i never win so much of the value of prizes before.
So i feel very glad of it.


Sometime cannot believe that the management are too slow to pick the winner.
As the magazine is January, now already end of July.
They used 6 months to proceed for a prize ?



Planning to make over again before school start.
1 month more.
Will be dying my hair again,with darker color.

But most of my college friends.
They praise me for i have a nice hair color which match myself.
They said : Evon, u are not going to dye back to black right ?

I think before.
Oh no,they said i am much more prettier with blonde hair.
=)


So after i dye my hair.
I will use this Pureology products to wash my hair or do what ever with the products given.
RM250 man !
I can buy an instant camera already.


If....
The prize comes in CASH.
I will more happy lo.
haha.



I am so so so GREEDY !

*click my nuffnang ads once u read my post. TQ*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea