InStaGram - ID:ejevon

21 July, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap


Okay.
About my car.

White colour car is really hard to be take care.
If u have a worker who can help u wipe your car everyday.
Or
U have that much time to wash your car everyday.

Then white colour is simply so perfect
=)


After few weeks my mum mumble to me.
Finally i took my car to washed + polished.
While i was waiting my car to be done.
I took picture of my car.
my car always in good condition ~




sry i need to block the car plate number.
coz my blog is public.
Don't hope to expose to some other people.
Later go scratch my car or what.


The ah nek so kind to me.
This time polish i no need to pay.
Just pay for the washing fee.
Damn good la him.
=)



Oh.
I am obsessed in semi-pro camera now.
If i not mistaken, my target is Ricoh Caplio GX-200.
cost around rm 1.6k.



Ok, i know i am crazy.
I cant ask my mum to buy for me.
Since she already bought a new car for me.
I am so evil to target on my sis~
muahaha.


I need like comments from you guys on the semi-pro camera.
Or
someone have friends in selling camera.


Always hunt for the cheapest price !



I don't have time to wait although i know buy in US will cheaper.
I want to take the time to camwhore with my family..
My beloved mum..less photo with her.
My sis...less photo also.

And the bf, i want capture a lot of photos with him !


actually.
I want to capture my sons la..
they are so cute and everyday make me so happy..
i want to capture their cute cute face.
aiyo..
i want la.
=(


* click my nuffnang onece u read my post*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea