InStaGram - ID:ejevon

23 May, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

Turn Back to English post already.
My life still goes on.
Time does not wait me a second also.


A lonely Sunday.
This just what i can use to describe my day.
When the time i woke up,no one at home.
I knew.

Normally during this day.
He will find me out for lunch.
And continue the day until night he send me home.
But he is not here.
He is not here anymore.
=(


I went to add petrol myself since tomorrow my new semester start.
Is a short summer semester.
The timetable is pack and my life gonna be hectic and busy.

I feel to refill the car's tayar gas 
But so helpless la.
Coz i don't know how to do it.
I phone him and he taught me everything.
I not really listen,just think of his voice only.
=)


After wasting my time at petrol station.
I sent my car to wash lo.
So dirty already.
And my car inter-environment is a messy crap la.


After that again,da bao lunch and settle alone.
eat and fb together.
damn sien la wei.


Then started to pack up my school stuff tomorrow.
And i prepared a new note book for new semester.

I am gonna miss my boy so so much.
seriously damn much.
So i laminated the photo of him,and stick at the cover of my book.

Fuyoh,like this.
Somemore,i so perasan,i sign my name on it.




no much special after that.
wasting up time at fb only.


At night.
finally have chance to webcam with my boy.
i like seeing him.
When i saw him,my sadness will gone..
He is the one who can give me motivation.
And he did.


I miss u a lot bi.
So miss u.


Tomorrow start school.
I even don't know my last sem results yet.
Due to the stupid resource fee la.
Anyway,ask from lecturer also same.



I am using tweetdeck now.
It is much more convenience for the one who have twitter and facebook.
Highly recommended.
I just installed.
And love the notification sound so much.
=)


Look,i can view my twitter and facebook at the same time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea