InStaGram - ID:ejevon

25 May, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap


Nothing on you, babe.


Monday

First day of summer semester.
I felt so sleepy at the morning due to the lack of sleep
Texting Marivin in the morning to discuss whether want to come for class or not.
Finally he persuaded me to come.

Erm.
Nothing special during coll time.
Study study study la.


Tuesday

Mean today la.
Again,i feel sleepy and plan to skip class.
But finally i have urge to wake up.
Ok lo,drive to coll again.

I just cannot tahan some people inside the class.
Who keep making noise at there and laughing at there.
They are damn fucking annoying.
And i don't think the joke u made is good.
It is lame,nothing to laugh alright ?

Oh,i am mentioning some junior.
Who thought they are smart and funny ?
U.F.O la pls.


After 2 classes today.
Headed up to INTI to ask for their ADP.
Before that, dai gor and mayuri were donating their blood at lower foyer.
Omg,the bag of blood like..

I think of the day breaker.
whereby the vampire are sucking blood at the time
Fuyoh, L4D2 appear in my mind now.


*Bi,when u gonna bring me for game?*
=)

I was sitting in Bighead's car.
Omfg,got 1 time he wanna cut lilian's car.
damn made me scare la.
My life at ur hand leh ~
Don't play.


We reached INTI finally.
Hmm,the environment ok la.
But 1 thing that me phobia is there also using lift to go up the building.

I mean,why i cant find a campus that is really a building of classes and facilities.
Not like office building which need take lift or whatever la.

The fees are extremely higher than Help.
Especially only the resource fee already rm1500.
And 1 credit hours is rm500.

Can imagine or not ?
calculus will have 5 credit hours which mean rm2500 per subject.
Gosh,i just take it at rm1800 at HELP la.
=)


I am poor alright.
Anyway,trying a new environment also not bad.


Then followed Bighead's car back again.
This time he drive more carefully already.
hahas,after being ngam by me~
*i guess so*


Then he dropped me at Help parking
and i drive my bubu car back house.


At night i just webbie with my bi.
and i was so unhappy at the moment.
and i cried lo.
*sry bibi*


i am looking forward my bi to come back.
he will come back this Thursday.
and after that no back already.

My heart pain like hell lo.
i cannot tahan lo.
my bi  asked me whether wanna break or not.
so that i wont so suffer.

NO WAY !


i so love my bi.
although now like everyday unhappy.
waiting him come back.
But i wont give up this relationship so easily.
11 months for me is quite long already.
and somemore, i still love my bi.
so no reason to break lo.


Bi bi bi bi bi arrrr..
i will learn to be stronger geh.
So,don't abandon me.
I will wait for you.


Love u mah.
is like that d lo.~



*touching leh*


i so perasan,hope u guys don't mind.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea