InStaGram - ID:ejevon

15 May, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

I was not unhappy within these two days.
I feel a lot of pressure everyday,everytime.


Thursday was a great day.
Successfully dated out my Friday gang+CJ.
Initially just 4 of them are ok for the date.
But at last Teng and Cj joined too.

We had steamboat dinner just beside Carefour.
Ordered 3 pax + add on ingredients.
Some of them are first time to try out porridge base steamboat.

We chit chat a lot until 10sth.
When i backed i blocked by police.
And the reason is nothing.
damn funny la.

Asked yann to bring me go Hentian Duta
And we missed out the road.
So we lepak on the same road for 2 times.
Muahaha~



Friday suppose i will go shopping with yann them again.
But mum dint allow me to go during evening.
So i just cant go.


Saturday
Today is my most down day.
I been scold by someone.
I feel seriously hurt in my heart.

My personality showing me is very weak when i face sth that i don't like.
But i dint aspect due to this i will get scold.

And wholeday until now.
I just feel very unhappy.

I think i am not suitable to mix with anyone.
Maybe.


My finger get cut also.
And it was bleeding non-stop.
Actually i don't care.
I still washed toilet those
the detergent just soaked on the wound.
It was so damn pain.


But nth will more pain than my heart now.



And 


I cannot sustain sometime.
This time my heart really painful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea