InStaGram - ID:ejevon

11 May, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap


Holidays are damn bored.
Everyday stay at shop and help mum out.

No choice lo.
Even want to work also cant.


Hmm..
First wanna to wish my best buddy ever - CJ.
Finally he is taking in Degree course in chemical engineering.
Well done dude.
Like so fast passed a year,completed foundation.

For me i have another 1 year to stay.
And leave here to US.
*sigh*
When i think, i will get sigh.
But never sacrifice when can get the results ?


Jump


I think to do some online business.
Or network marketing.

But so sad i cant like get the supplier or what la.
Just aim to earn some money only.
Damn poor.

My friend introduce me to work at tuition center again
with rm50-rm60 per day.
From 2pm to 6pm.
I am still wondering.
I don't like kids.
I hate kids.
I will scold kao them if they make me burn.

But, again..
Money is damn important now
=(


Hope sziq fast fast find some job for me.
He is awesome in dealing online stuff.
And he promised me to introduce me business when he manage to get it.



Actually should be many stuff to write out.
But just very simple stuff.
So no need to mention la.


Date me if u want.
As i know. many of us start school edi ?
serious ?
mine is 24th.
Still have time date me ~


Ciao first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea