InStaGram - ID:ejevon

20 April, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

Recently like getting a lot of stress.
I am not sure whether everyone is like that.


Someone just keep ruined my mood.
I have no energy anymore to deal with her/him.
Stop saying something useless to get sympathy.
For me,again, is useless.

I am not the one who can let go easily.
The principle is very simple.
U don't mess with me, Then i won't touch you.
The problem now is i can't know why there is some ppl like to be a bitch.
I used to be silence all time.
But this is not meant that i am not care.


Some friend just ask me why i want to remember it.
Why don't just let it go.
Hey,ppl stab at my back and made me fucking angry.
I wont let them bully me nor hurt me.
Pls come forward to say to me.
Don't hide at back and spread something useless.
Oh,okay,u looks sympathy with what you write or what you talk.

Nevermind.
I am tough.
I can sustain it.

Continue be a crown.
You did such a good job.
Fake people,Fake bitch or whatever la.


Hmm.
20th is my day with my boy for every month.
We are officially 10 months now.
Woah,we faced many problems before.
But what i can conclude for now on is,we appreciate each other as well.

My boy is going to kampar UTAR to pursue his degree soon.
I cant imagine no people bring me go out eat at night.
Or
 no one to watch movie with me again.
Or 
no one to take care of me when i sick.

=(

We promised to see each other via webbi.
haiyo,i sure will miss him a lot lah.



erm.
Nothing special about la.
I hope after finals,my friday gang can date me out lo.
Always i date,sien liao.
muahaha ~

I hope we can go date with 6 of us there.



Ok la
ciao 1st.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea