InStaGram - ID:ejevon

29 April, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

So my Finals was officially over.
Phwee.


The first day of my final was super duper SUCKS.
coz the lecturer prepared coffin for all of us.
The questions hard like HELL.
Very funny when my friend said : NIA SENG LA !
when the time is end.
I was looking at him and just i dint speak out.
muahaha.


Second day was smooth enough.
Third day started to NO FEEL on it.


And yesterday went to dinner with my fellow friends in college.
We went to bangsar for sure lo.
Shit,the jokey's parking rm10 per lot.
Cheated mangali la..
Luckily not i pay although i drive.
Thz zi yang for paying the 10 bucks for me.
I am super poor and definitely don't want pay for this.

After dinner we went to a pub called 'Alesis'
i think so the name.
the environment was so damn nice coz it quite high class la.
so they dint put those clubbing music
coz they were many business man discussing their big plan there.

Then they want chg next station to clubbing 1.
seem i was driving yesterday.
mum sure dont let i back late.
so i decided to back and not to join them~


balik rumah jumpa ku punya abang.
banyak hari tak jumpa
sangat rindu dia la

akhirnya,dia bawa saya ke LOK LOK.
muaxxxxx
sangat gembira looooooo


and and and
what i planned before will be processed on Monday !

going to cut off my long hair
to a middle long hair cut.

something like this
but a bit longer.
might have some curly effect la.
like now many girls already don't keep long hair.





1st point is i really like the middle hair length
i know need to style only looks good
anyway, why not to TRY ?

2nd point is i am short and fat
when my hair long until my waist there, see from back like very burden.
make me more shorter and fattier


so wait to see la.
hope to re-dye hair also.
but POOR la
=(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea