InStaGram - ID:ejevon

17 April, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

Have a hard feeling right now.

I think i am a bit stupid to spend out my money for my hp and laptop.
That is what i did before.

I not really like my handphone now, nokia 5530.
I hope my phone never get stolen by some ass/bitch last year.
Then i no need to spend 800 bucks for this not really function-able phone.

It don't have a stopwatch somemore.
And i dont install any games inside or what.
So,this phone looks like useless.
Just for call and sms.

And my lappy.
Spend 3k to bought it during form 5.
And now i only realized it dont have an integrated graphic card.
Mean what ?
I cant play my L4D2.
fml.


My mood so down now.
I hope someone may bring me go PC fair.


No outing today.
fucking damn no mood.
stay at home lonely better.


My finals just have 1 more week to come.
Havent start anything yet.
fml again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea