InStaGram - ID:ejevon

11 April, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

Halo Halo.
Greet you guys with a healthy tone.

Evon is back ! 
Alive !


Fuh.
Finally settle my group chemistry science fair project + report.
Thanks a lot to my group mates.

Well.
Friday evening i just dated my friday gang + CJ to tea time.
And ended up just all the girls were free.
Alright,without wasting unwanted time for thinking.
The plan ON.

All of us were rushed back from our coll coz we had class that day.
Then headed to yann house for our sweet gathering la.
We did chit chat a lot.
And i love the moment that can to speak out.
I will date you guys again next time.


Since my Finals just around the corner.
2 weeks left.

In order to wipe off those fucking pressure.
Had an 1 day Kuala Selangor Trip with my beloved college friends.
I love them very much since nowadays always mix with them.

And the picturessss..
All at facebook.


Seafood.
Monkeys.
Museum.
Train.


and many things more.


Seriously, i don't know i was captured down.
wtf i was doing ?






I like kelly's hair colour.
what colour is that called ?

If i dye mum will scold or not ???
TT




Finally.
Here it is.
All of my previous friendsssss.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea