InStaGram - ID:ejevon

18 April, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap


Had a great Sunday with my boy.
And i was just busying study my calculus all the time.
ignore him,hahaha.


So tomorrow will be my last calculus quiz for this sem. 
And i aim GPA 4.0 for this for sure.

And friday will be my last account quiz.
Well,due to some unfairness for the presentation grading process.
I don't expect what high grade for this.
Due to my sickness last 2 weeks. 
I am now less about 3 bonus marks coz i absent during the last times presentation.
But what can i do seem i was in hospital ?
My hospital medical cert dint help me anyway.
So give up la,girl.
I aim A- to A lo.


Erhmmmm.
Next week will be my own study week liao.
I told my boy not to date me at night or whatever.
I really don't want so so so last minutes for my finals.


Malaysian Studies this saturday.
I dint know anything within this sem.
FML hard hard pls.


Ok la.
Just very appreciate whoever always come visit my blog to concern about me.
My life is still ok now.

The only bad thing is i am so poor now.
Girls should never spend money on clothes and cosmetics.
Especially for me who want to go US later.
I need to save money for my own expenditure.

Suddenly dont feel like go US anymore.
I so miss everything here.
But so sad that actuarial science degree cannot be completed at Malaysia.
What to do ?
=(


There is no turning point for me already.
Coz my target will be pharmacy at 1st.
But i know maths and science got a huge different between that.

I am not gonna waste my 15k for 1 year study at HELP.
LOL.



I like maths la ACTUALLY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea