InStaGram - ID:ejevon

02 April, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap


FUH !!!



I damn hate the weather recently during noon.
I love rain raining.
But please,don't always rain when the time my class end can or not ?

Although i did bring along my umbrella.
But it seem like not working anyway.
How can an umbrella protects your laptop,your body and your bag ?

Everytime drenched wet on the way to my car.
And right after get into the car, the thing you will do is ON the air-con.
Fuh,that's why i get a cold and headache.

I keep rushing for my account 2 assignment this week.
And prepared the presentation slides.
Guys are wondering why account subject need a presentation.
I get many questions of this topic.
And i simply give an explanation here.

The presentation is based on our assignment.
And we are required to find a company.
And interview the manager or whoever by using all the account stuff that we learnt.
together with my lovely group-mates,we work on an accounting firm.
So, so so, the lecturer want us to present, what to do ???


Fuh.
What I want to say is i am sick now.
From headache turn to fever.
And i just bought panadol.
Hope it will help me out.

Monday need to fly back to class to give my presentation.
Sorry to my groupmates,i was not purposely absent today.


Oh yea.
I watched a freaking disgusted video on FB.
Bloody and insane one.
Shit,i still can remember the scene vividly now.
=(


I feel blessedness now.
Because I got you.
When you need a place to run to,
For better and worse,
I got you.


Hope our relationship turn stronger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea