InStaGram - ID:ejevon

27 March, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

Halo, world.

So,anyone switch off the light during the Earth Hour?
Personally,i was out during that period.
So switch off everything when I out, Mean i was participate in right ?

Okay, The weather now is Suck to Max.
I cannot find any suitable word to describe my feeling on the weather.
Especially when evening enter my car to go back home.
Fuh,although i have cover my car with the shield.
But it seem like not working anyway.
The car still damn HOT.

I cant figure out how the people walking.
OR
driving a car without air-con
OR 
the motorcyclist


Yesterday night until now i am just Emo-ing.
For some special reason.
But i understand it.



Okay.
Recommended a nice movie.

How to train your dragon.


Rate this movie as the best movie since dunnoe when.
The story line is awesome.
And the dragons all so cute.

I like Toothless
The black dragon which named - Night Fury
It is fucking damn cute !!!



Although someone might think it is weird in shape or whatever.
But it really cute when it blink its eyes.
And the chubby face.

Woah, i hope to get a pet like this.
At least it is better than a Dog for me.


5/5 stars.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea