InStaGram - ID:ejevon

25 March, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap


Erhmmm.
Suppose my mood should be Very Good today.

But something just ruined my mood.
Well,i also don't like to write my post in rude words or whatever.
But i am just a kind of people who will get burn easily.
especially when some ass/bitch turn my fire ON.


Ok.
Let i tell the story clearly here.

Today i just went back to SMKJ to take my real SPM cert.
When i reached about 1.50pm.
They were few staffs over there and one of them just told me,
: Sedang makan lunch la.Tunggu hingga pukul 2 atau datang esok.

Okay, what i just saw was they ate the kuih-muih at there.
And they can help me if they want to.
Nvm, i said i can wait.

And until 2.15pm,only a staff serve me and asked me to check my name.
Suddenly, a dumb ass Indian guy teacher entered the office.
And started to point over me with my outfit.

He said i should not wear skirt.
Omfg, i was just wearing like a formal wear.
I think formal dress code is what we wear for interview or during presentation right ?
I don't know what that ass hole mind was.
I don't care.
And even Pn Chen - The Penolong Kanan HEM also just smile with me.
And dint comment on my outfit.

I looked at that ass hole angrily.
And he still want to spread out and asked the staff to look at me.
Wtf !
I seriously get angry at that time.
I just keep my anger inside and hope to find my name out faster.


I swear i never go back to that school again.
U this bitch and asshole just shut ur fuck up.
And zip ur ugly mouth, pls.


A kindly remind here.
2008 SPM candidates can go back your highschool to take the real SPM cert.
This cert is much more important for you to apply anything.
The paper we get before actually now just a rubbish.
You can throw it into dustbin or river or whatever.

And wear long pants & blouse.
(to avoid scolding by some ass/bitch)



I don't know i cry how many times in front of you.
Appreciate much the moment you listen to me.
Thx again.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea