InStaGram - ID:ejevon

23 March, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

Opps, do you get shock with my eyes ?
Ahaha =)


Well,my mood is damn relax now.
Super duper Relax la.
Wtf right, i cant have a relax mood like this now.

I just passed my 2 quizzes in one day.
And i struggle to study, used up my mind to study calculus.
But i always do revision at last minutes.
Yesterday night only took out the calculus note and study + FB somemore.

And today morning.
I just went to Mc Donald to meet up sze yi and the gang.
And we ordered our breakfast at the early morning.
And study at there.

Woah, they just need to prepare for calculus.
Whereas I need to prepare also for the God damn Chemistry.
Which i never listen during the lecture.
Coz it is Bored to MAX.

I cant believe I screwed up 4 chapters within 2 hours.
I bet i never can do that before.
Even when i was in highschool,i always less confident with myself.
I need study for a long time to get enough understanding.

And this time something wrong with me.
I found it everytime last minutes works will make me more understand about the stuff.


2 hours study just good enough for me.
I wrong the only 1 question for my chemistry quiz.
Which i really hate myself for correcting the answer.
Hah,finally my initial answer is correct.
Urghhh, Fml !!!!

I get 19/20 for chemistry quiz today !
Wohoo,fucking happy la =)
Coz i really very last minutes and cincai scanned through the notes.
All just based on my own understanding.
(let me perasan a bit, nvm d hor ??? )



And i don't know Edwin was waiting for me outside the class.
Yea, he promised to treat me with Subway.

Huh.
I absent on Monday, so Gone.
And today supposingly we met up at 12pm to go Subway.
But i said i not hungry,can wait me after 3.30pm or not.

And....
After 3.30pm i just walked passed by him and said : BYE !
Omfg, and just now he msn me I only realized it.
Feel so sorry for U la,edwin.

I don't want ffk.
Just, haiyo...I forget jorrrrr...
Sorry for waiting me such a long long time.



When i reached home.
I just remembered of i need to go back to SMKJ to take back my real SPM cert.
Again,i forget la =(


Sleep dead after that until 8pm.
And had my bak kut teh as my dinner.
And ice snow as my dessert.
=)



Today here i announced myself : I AM FREE !


Upcoming stuff i need to carry on is my Acc tutorials which accumulated like Shit.
I need to settle all of it.
Seem i really need to practice to get a better result.


Not to forget.

-Account assignment
- MS project
- MS assignment
- Chemistry project.


All will come one by one.


* clap clap *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea