InStaGram - ID:ejevon

04 January, 2010

Happy Bfday !

Posted by Evon Yap
First of all.
A great happy birthday for my beloved grandpa.
80th years birthday !!

Unfortunately my grandpa still in hospital.
So,he need to pass it in hospital.
Anyway,i love you.


Just accompany my boy went to kepong food court.
Oh,the place can considered as our 2nd home.
1 week we can stayed at least 3 times at there.


Many people wrote about their school life for the very 1st day.
Secondary school life always sound a torture for the kids.
However,after graduated u will damn miss the old life,isn't ?


Just a very short brief through here.
Nothing for me to carry on.
So just lepak at here for fun ==

I will on my vacation on wednesday.
Ahaha,havent pack my belongings and the daily stuff too.
And thx Lilian for any msg in facebook or even a sms through phone to inform us.
13 of us, Yeah.
We need make it our sweetttt Memory.

Oh ya,who wan fetch me to go Pudu bus station?
No worry,i already found someone.
But i need to get up at 6.30am in the morning.


Is waiting for my results.
HELP ADP, when u only want gives me my results?
I want to register f0r next semester.

Love my Boy.
Miss U la.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea