InStaGram - ID:ejevon

29 December, 2009

Depressed

Posted by Evon Yap



I cant manage to make my new sem timetable smooth.


Its a long semester actually.
But I cant find some subjects that i really like it.

minimum we need to take 4 while maximum 6 as usual.
But i just take 3 subjects which i decided..

The time arrangement already so sucks at the beginning.
Well.I just log in to HELP ADP website.

Get a pretty 'nice' reschedule timetable.
The original time was changed again !


I get totally stuck now.


Monday - 8-10am
Tuesday - 10-12pm
Wed - off,i give myself rest
Thursday - 10-12am then 4-5.30pm ( i am wondering izit i stay 4 hours at HELP?)
Friday - 10-11.30am then 2.30-4pm


What make me feel worse is the parking fees.
RM3 per entry.
Its a lot to me,especially when the class just consume u 2 hours or 1.5 hours.
And for Thursday,probably i will go back home instead of staying at HELP.
mean RM6 per day.

1 week = RM15 for parking.


I really feel good for TARC students.
Pay for 1 year RM20 then unlimited parking times.
NO need bother how many times u go to school.


Whereas me need to spend extra RM15 per week.
Damn,i afraid to do illegal parking which my bravery friends often.

Eh,CJ. DO u have class same with me ? WE share,i really need help for this sem.


I am very interested in the subject History of Western Civilization.
But if i take,my Wednesday will have class already. ==
and need pay for extra RM3 again.

ANY suggestions ? I need counselor.


I need know whether i need take human com and computer & their application or not.
Coz they are stated as core subjects in the ADP list.


Haiz
Haiz
Haiz


I dunnoe when the results will be released.
Seem i dont care it.


I need get the grade.
I need register for new sem.
I need pack all my playing mood aside.

I need prepare for 2010.
I swear I wont study at last minutes already !
(really so suffer without sufficient sleeping time)

I need learn to not ponteng always.
I need be punctual.
(I always late sometimes****)


I need change my attitude.
Dont make my babe unhappy or dismay.

I need slim down again.
I slim for a period then i buka puasa==
Allaaaa....



Ok la.
I hope to know what subjects are you those taking.
I want to research la..


Muaxxxx
I love u babe ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea