InStaGram - ID:ejevon

12 November, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

I am back duh ! Anyone miss me here ?

This week is totally stress out. Facing huge un-settle-able problem, very hard to deal with the stupid agent to get back my salary. So now totally i don't know what can i do. =.= and 2nd the calculus 3..gonna drag me to the side of HELL.

My U PROM night is on next Friday so everything need to be get prepared. So yesterday after the class me and whole gang of us went to Midvalley to search for the Dress and accessories those. So sorry to Yann and CJ for cancel the date because i took my friend car to Midvalley therefore I cant back in time to meet up you all. Promise next time i will be not ffk again.

So you know girl's shopping power is so enormous until we can walked 6 hours non-stop. Whoah, the guys already keep complaining there and here and show those wtf and emo faces to us. It was pretty hard for me because I cant get my fav dress among all those boutique. And don't know such a coincidence, we step in to the last shop we haven't go and YES, i found my dress ! Fuyoh, all the people keep praising me and said i am suitable with that dress and Bla Bla Bla, don't know Real or not. =]

Eh,for me i am ok with the dress but i think that is not Sexy enough. LOL. At the end i still bought it, quite costly also. FML,i am so so so BROKE already! Then thinking about the heel to match the dress, i have own heels already so i dint think to buy a new one. But my friends keep persuading me to buy leh. =( *Haven't make any decisions yet and probably Monday will o 1U to shop again.


Gonna SHINE and RISE during the Prom, everyone !


My time now is fulfilled because i take many jobs to earn money. Hope everything OK and i can really handle well. Home tuition process still in progress together with CJ Chong.

Ok,stop here. don't have nice pic to entertain you all,paiseh.~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea