InStaGram - ID:ejevon

25 October, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap
Hey Guys, while waiting for my sister to skype with her beloved. I have nothing better to do. Cant watch PPS because will interrupt the line.

So, i changed my blog layout again. And together i edited another photo for the blog header. Sound cool right, I also can done this stuff by my own.. As what I concern, i am a noob people in those computer stuff.

Okay, firstly i really changed the layout from the previous dead Black color into this, Grey color huh. I think la.Hope it looks better, does it ?

I had added the page elements there. So click into it !


U will find out this and u can contact me now in easier ways !


Oh,clear about my mood. Stop bitching me or like an ass hole when i am in anger, Okayy ? Haha, btw, can kno w what I want to do also. See,'I wanna eat sushiiiiii !'



That's all for today. Next post share about the really awesome stuff. Btw, do u all really get useful information from the Nuffnang?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea