InStaGram - ID:ejevon

30 September, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap
Duh..Finally passed my 2 bloody-hell quizzes ! Feel so release now and time to really relax myself.
Did a careless and unforgivable mistake in L.algebra which was...My answer was correct at first and due to my poor confidence within myself, i cancelled the answer and write a new answer. Damn FML and that question loose me 5 marks ! But after i asked from the lecturer today, she said i will have marks for working. Duh, hopefully get back at least 3 marks, if not i really cry.

And the good news is, i get 19/20 for my calculus 3 quiz today. *wink* I am really so excited about it la. Still can recalled back how i studied yesterday until 3am...Yesh, yap evon u can d !

Ok, this part is for last Saturday.



Went to Senjyu Sushi@ e-curve at PJ to have dinner. Since last time visited i did a survey questionnaire for the marketing fellow which consumed me quite a lot of time because the questionnaire just very thick and a lots of questions. So as a reward i get 2 coupon of RM10 mean i get RM20 discount la.

Here the place, like the decoration so much. The sushi here are better taste than Sushi King, more quality. =)


Some of the sushi pictures,sry i dint take much of it because i was busy enjoying the sushi. Paiseh nia.


And this is the Salmon rice and it is just so-expensive. Sigh,i not really like salmon but the love said i need eat some rice to let my stomach full, not just those small little sushi. So i listen to him and hmmm...he so care me wor. *blessedness*


Tah dah !~


And yea, this is the bag i get which i mentioned last post. I like the texture and the feeling of touching the bag. The reason to choose leather bag is i don't want my bag to drench wet during heavy rain and so that my stuff can be protected also, this is the same reason i choose leather seat for my car. Easy to take care, when got any dirty/wet just use tissue to clear it. Nice right. =)  The bag caught my eyes as it has a bit like English + Korean style. I don't know la. But i still a bit heart pain because it quite expensive also TT But after i get a lot of glorification from my friends about the bag, i start to love it so much now. hehe.


The outfit that day was not nice because i cant find any suitable outfit. So i cincai pick 1 and of course my pale face without make up. Just want to show the bag, the strip of the bag is adjustable, which u can adjust it to a shorter length to become a handbag or longer length for a side-carry bag. I prefer longer length as i bring it to college, for me more convenience la. =) Oh, the shop just sell the bag each only ONE, mean cannot get the same color and pattern at the shop already. But still have another pattern which i like too..But..more expensive la TT


Ok,this is a new part..


Fuyoh, dearest szeyiTan and lilianLim came to visit all of us at HELP today. Since they both transferred to INTI and the chance we meet up is lesser and lesser. No doubt that i really miss them. When saw szeyiTan today, my tears like falling out and i really so touch and happy with it ! He is the best companion i had since i entered college life, he taught me everything from account to economic then to calculus. Stay at his house with other during finals to fight for the papers. Too many things to recall back, what i want to say is I really really so glad and excited to see u again, u THIS LANCI THICK FACE TAN SZE YI ! (but seriously he is damn smart,no need study but get excellent result those kind of people)

After chat at HELP for a moment then Me again decided to eat ice. Since last time we went to Icezone at Sunway that not really taste good. I suggested to come over Kepong to eat Paobing la. Then the plan ON then all of them follow my bubu white come over.

Most of the time we chit chat and the place was just full of our noise and laughter, and those photos are taken with ning sze's lumix.

This ar, fml, i don't know what this BigHead want to do with me, but i really need to wash my hair kuat kuat.



Before leave, the gang, can u guess which is SzeYi tan ? he said : i am the most lengzai one, zzz.


*my bag, see~

Then we were requested to do an ugly face, that is what i can do :




Thats all for today, and nuffnang just sent an email said we cannot request our readers to help us click the ads. So start from now i wont asking already. But i true hearted hope that for you that come visit my blog, view also the ads beside to get more latest promotion and etc. Thankiu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea