InStaGram - ID:ejevon

12 August, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

This is the most updated look of me =) For those who dint meet me so long already, i know u all miss me, and this is my leng lui face..ahaha, let me perasan la..

Wake up early today because need to meet lawyer about my father wills. And so syok i like a rich-girl from rich family today. Sit with Mercedes Benz and went to eat those expensive-like-hell food. Enjoy all the way long and i so bad to text my sis that she will regret for not coming, she missed a lot of good stuff ! Monday need to attend court, actually not me la, is my sis coz she already 22 years old and i still 19 yet. So the name will be under her first. So i was forced by her to meet the lawyer today. Luckily i get super duper nice food especially the FOOODDDD !

After reached home went to take photos. I dint like to go photo shop to take photo as i still remember vividly when i was form 3, i went to take passport size photos for my Leo Forum application and the camera man was too bad as my eyes was not focusing to the camera yet, he took the photos and print it like that to me. Fml, the results came out my eyes focusing on a side and i have no choice to use those photos. Urghh, the incident now appeared 1 by 1 in my mind...hmm. =( But today i seriously don't have choice as my printer ink empty already, and i don't want drive out to buy the ink and my lesen almost expired. So i went. There are 2 types of services and they quite tricky , first is RM11 which u cant check the results after there took the photos,mean u don't know whether u pretty/handsome or not, second is RM13 which they will take 2 times and u can check the results and pick which u like. == Sure pick the second one la.


So here the outcome:
I dint edit my photo, the color like this is due to the flash of my phone =] FYI, this is for my lesen 1~




That's for today =) Going to dye hair tomorrow. I like matt blonde...but cannot..


Kindly click my nuffnang once u are in, TQ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea