InStaGram - ID:ejevon

18 August, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap
Okay.
Headed to High Court at Jalan Duta in the Monday morning. And we leaved the house while the sky still dark yet to avoid any traffic jam.

On the way, pass through the fly over and i love the cloud so much =)


My sis was testing the babe LX3 and she snap this for me. Yea, i was driving. Should be the sis take care of me and she drive right ? Pity me.


Nah, this is the high court. FYI, i never go to court before. So, hmm..What i can conclude about is i just saw Black / White inside the court as all the lawyer were wearing black coat,black shoes,black document case. ALL IN BLACK. But damn yao yeng lo, actually i quite like it geh.


Since the time still early we went to the cafetaria to have our breakfast, sis now working already so rich d lo, everytime say she pay, she pay, Thx my sis. I know my sis treat me so good =) I need save money for US now, so really POOR ~

I was so serious at first with a big smile.


Then, transform, i like to act at many way. Bighead me, =)


Wait outside the court to call our name, so damn many people already. We wait until so so so sien =( See, same jeans with same way of wearing ~



After settle all the stuff at court we moved on to DASEIN Academy, my sis previous college to pass up the convocation fee. First time went there and er...If it is in a big campus then will be very nice. =] Chill out and had our brunch at Wangsa Maju walk with our Subway Italian B.M.T =)


Back home sleep.....so tired as i keep outing from day to night for straight 3 days.


Night went to Tropicana City Mall to have a little celebration for my mum Birthday. Happy Birthday MUM, so grate to be ur daughter and I love u so much !

Camwhore inside the car, try out my babe LX3 with flash. Omfg, my hair colour is fucking RED like that ?!!! But guess what, i love it. Not regret to dye this color, i should always try new color.Just a point remind me to try different thing, not to stick to 1 same thing. * Bf must be only 1 la like this, cannot try new 1 =)



We headed to the perfume shop with non-duty-tax charged, my favourite Anna Sui - Flight of Fancy 30ml just selling at RM125 only !! Is cheap compared to SASA. I will bring it home ! I like the fragrance berry much.

Had our dinner at Nando. A bit crowded coz of buka Puasa i think. Anyway, my sis is a smart people, she booked the seats so that we can immediately had our dinner.

Here my plate, 1/4 Hot Peri chicken with coleslaw & Mediterranean rice. I am addicted to Ice lemon tea recently, so cant miss out also.



4 of us, my precious family members =) Mum,Grandma,Sis & me.







After that did a little bit shopping and then went back home. Happy birthday Mama, hope you healthy always. Thank You ! *my face a bit cacat coz a bit hard for me to move closer to mum to take the photo



*Kindly click my Nuffnang once u in,TQ*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea