InStaGram - ID:ejevon

29 August, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap
I have a ton of photos with me now. And i don't know where to start about.
Hmm,alright, lets talk about the Thursday night first.

The bf was coming back that night. And he told me before that he will come back with his friend's car. Then i need to fetch him at the bus stop at night around 8pm. So everything ok. About 8pm he said he reached Kepong already and so i prepare everything and planning to go out from my house. Then when i step out of my house, i saw a person was standing right beside my neighbor house, and since there is a shield, so i cannot see the face as it already block the half body of the person.

And wtf, i saw the people is same clothes with me, then i said to myself : yo,和我一样衣服都有的咯,那么巧的。Then i walked to my car and the people pop out in front of me. Ok, i know other may know it is not a surprise. And yea, the people is the bf. And i honestly tell u all,我真的被吓到五颜六色。因为真的很恐怖酱。I was freaking out so bad because my heart keep think that the bf will be at bus stop, why he will here. And he dint carry any bags with him made me so curious and i asked him : Where your bags oh..lap top leh.. He said he put inside his friend's car. == And so at the end, he drove his car back fom Kampar. And yes, i was so damn happy because i don't like to drive. I miss the moment he fetch me, coz i can enjoying the scence along the roads and play jokes with him.. Hmm.

Then we went to cheras to eat Lok Lok but so sad the shop closed at that day. So we went to Look Out Point at Ampang. Had our dinner there and we so so so hungry, craving for delicious food. The food at gasoline, 1 word, BAD. so pls don't aspect too much from there, make sure your stomach is full before u go there. The food there just Sucks.

Try out the camera. But the bf don't like flash, so the outcomes not so nice. =(

Look out point.

The awesome night life .
The bf, and yes. He looks thinner now.

I like this, but just so dark the shade.


We have same slippers from Crocs =)


Went to mid valley during Friday and did a simple shopping. Simple mean really simple, t shirt + short jeans+ specs+ no make up+ SLIPPERS. =)

I pass by the jewel shop and this took my attention. So i bring it back home. Simple but so easy to match with any clothes. Ah, i forget i still have a name necklace from Minimaous. Waiting.......


And i told nicho last time i want to make sure i have a full set of make up stuff. Since now i have already Ok with the eyeliner, so i am trying to put full set of make up when going out. So can take nice picture. I need a BB cream and blusher now.

I get my very first lipstick from M.A.C. And i am so damn love with it. Normally i just use lip gloss which the color will fade away so easily, maybe just 1 hour like that if u keep talking. So i brave myself to choose a lipstick. I am kinda prone to nude color, i like nude lips so much. But i get advice from the sales and she told me my skin is fair, if i dint put any make up and just put the nude color lipstick, i will look so Pale, like fall in sick. So after consideration, i agree with what her idea and i decided not to take nude color.

She recommend me the sweetie color, which is something like very soft pink. I try out and it is good. The M.A.C lipstick not just a lipstick, at the same time it gives moisture to your lips. And the shade is nice and last long.




Next post blog about the outing to IU and movie.

*Kindly click my nuffnang once u in TQ*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea