InStaGram - ID:ejevon

16 August, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap
Had done a lot things during this weekends and i totally feel so refresh and energetic with it.
The bf was coming back to the town and we had 2 days sweet moment together. This is what i wanted for so long and i miss the day so much as i wont feel like bored like hell.

Still so tired now, 3-days-continuous non stop outing and lacking of sleeping time. Just managed to tidy up some photos and my bag which is full of unwanted little stuff. I love my bag texture and color so much, although it is not Gucci/LV and just Carlo Rino only =)

Oh, i am so damn grateful and blessedness because I get my babe cam Lumix LX3.



Stay tuned for next post as i really so tired. 
My nuffnang amount is increasing, thx readers, especially my friends, i know u all had help me to click.


*Kindly click my nuffnang once u In, TQ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea