InStaGram - ID:ejevon

30 July, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

Helo People.
I get my 2 spec today.
Oh yea, is 2 new spec
=)


So i drove my baby white.
Okay la, just a call, is my car.
To selayang today to take the spec.
And along the way my sis keep adjusting the radio fm.
As the fm keep changing to another fm.
and this take her time from the moment from the house to selayang.
haha.


I bought a new belt also.
I was damn careless to put together my pant and the belt into washing machine.
So tak dah....my belt ended up like a bit spoil.
So, bought a new one indeed la !


Something really really bad happened on the bf.
And i feel so so so sad for him too.
and fuck those ass as well.
I curse u all never have a better life afterward.
o0o


So, i am wearing one of the spec.
Here you go:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea