InStaGram - ID:ejevon

28 June, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

This whole week really will be busy week.

I just ran our from reality life during the past 3 days.
and, i admit i was HAPPY during those days !


Friday after class.
Straight away rushed back to fetch my beloved Yann.
We headed up to time square for shopping.

So long i have not been step in time square.
I even not so recognized the road.
*FML* please.

Finally reached there and so fast managed to get a parking.
Get down to meet another beloved Yee Ling.


So we have our lunch at the T-bowl restaurant.
The name i Don't know la.
A bit disappointed with the environment and the food too.
I thought the food will all served in Shit style.
But not, just the stuff used to hold the food.
Might be toilet bowl.
That's it.

==

First time shopping.
Really enter 1 shop by 1 shop.
I never shop like this before.
We are crazy, the clothes all damn nice leh wei.

Now girls are crazy in FLORA or DENIM stuff right.
Me and yann were too over until every shop we also get 1 cloth from it.


Few hours passed and finally i get 7 clothes in total.
is 7 man !
My hand was gripping with a lot of plastic bag that time.


And bumped into SASA to look for perfume.
Think to get one for my birthday.
And i was caught up by the Anna Sui -Flight of Fancy.
The smell soft and pure.
♥ it so much.




Get 1 gel eyeliner from Empro too.
Recommended this as well.
Nice to use.



Had my eye-brow shaping for FREE at Empro too.


Around 5.30pm we started to go back home.
Again, don't know how to back.
Never mind, i know i will never get lost.
I am a PRO.


Followed sign-board and slowly go back.
since there was a massive traffic jam.

I guess Yee Ling was too tired.
She slept in the car.
I was tired too, stuck in the traffic but need to watch out those cars.


Anyway, i missed the day so much.
so long i never really shopping happily.
Although i spent quite a lot that day.
But i told myself, that is a reward for myself.



Saturday night.
The bf was back that day.
For ? just to celebrate my birthday.


Feel so touch and happy.
Thx the bf so much.


The bf asked me to dress up nicely.
So i used around 1 hour + to settle all the stuff.
Long time dint out on make up on my face.
*lame*

Wearing the new Polka dots dress.
and the Bf said he likes my curl of my hair !
Credit to myself, i made the curls all myself.




The bf then bring me to e-curve for sushi.
Senjyu Sushi



We ordered quite a lot and almost full.
Then we decided to order sashimi since we never taste yet.
And i don't know what to call.
The red red stuff are so fresh and served with ice cube.
and GOOD TASTE !


After the dinner we went back home.
Overnight at the bf house.
And i forced him to take picture with me.





We slept quite early since we were so tired that day.
The next morning when he wake up, i feel he is hugging me 
and whisper something around my ears.
But i am just in blur condition.
So, i cannot know what he told me.



This year my birthday fall on Wednesday.
Many of friends are in school i guess.
So i know the bf just don't hope i pass my birthday alone.
So he came back just want to cheer me up.
And make me happy.


Thank you so much THE BF.
I love you so much.


and very love your present !



Omg,i get a gold ring !



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea