InStaGram - ID:ejevon

22 June, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

I am just busy over all my stuff.
There are a lot of stuff.
Until I don't have the leisure time to really blog with.

Today i just realize on the existence of my own Nuffnang.
I already had this account for almost one year.
The problem at first last time is i cannot get the correct way to put the Ads.
So ended up, my credit still Rm0.00.
Such a sad case.

I learnt over the tutorials.
I just cannot understand and figure out where to paste the code.
So i just simple asked Cj and he told me just add by widget.
Anyone is a Pro here or have Nuffnang ads in your blog ?
Pls not hesitate to leave comment to me.
I seriously need HELP !


At the end i change the whole layout to a so simple layout.
No choice, I messed up the previous one.
I have no Time to design or find again.
So, CINCAI la.


I get precious present from my beloved already.
And my bfday is just 1 week to go.
Any celebration ar ?


Btw, the most geng present havent reach yet.
Still remember my previous post mentioned about it.
Need to wait 1 month or more.
I guess till my bfday the present wont reach also.
So,reveal after i get la, 
OK ?



Any job introduce me ar ?
better is home tuition.
other like can do at house d also preferable lo.
Just need money 
=(


until here.
ciao.
tension with study this few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea