InStaGram - ID:ejevon

30 June, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

19 is ROCKS !


Okay, i get a lot of wishes.
My facebook wall is full of wishes and my notification gonna BOOM soon.

At start i just reply the wish one by one.
But after all, that is too many.
So i just 'like' the wish one my one.
Sincerely appreciate all those wishes.


There is a quiz tomorrow.
Everyone is tired this week.
Have a very small celebration with my college buddies.
I do feel they are so warm.
The little cupcake is so cute.


And thx Bighead be the camera man.
Lilian be the one to lid up the candle.

And my dai gor aka Tan Sze Yi
treat me the lunch.
everything included.




Get another good news after i reached home.
Will be getting the Big present from Mum by tomorrow evening.


Omg, i was totally happy.
It still looks perfect although it comes late than my birthday.






I get my free 1-day trial freshlook illuminate lens from Cibra Vision.
Here is mine:




And here is all the details about the lens.




I think to buy pink colour lens.
But i don't know whether it looks weird or maybe in the other way ?




Study for tomorrow quiz now.
I am so so so HAPPY to wait for tomorrow.
Finally the long wait for about 1++ month..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea