InStaGram - ID:ejevon

05 April, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

Another Big thanks here.
to my Bf i already mentioned in previous post.

Now is towards my college friends.

The first people i need to thank is my dai gor aka gamble king aka Tan Sze Yi
When i sick le i straight text him and worry about the next day presentation.
Coz of me the whole group need to delay their presentation.
and my dai gor settle everything for me.

and 2nd is emo zai nan aka sziq.
he is my chem project leader.
and i said i cannot help out in the report coz i was admitted to hospital
and he just like ask me rest more
dont think of the coll stuff
fuh~so much


and last but not least


sure is all my gang la.

xuan 
niza
lilian
marivin
warren
mayuri
ning sze
siew cheng
sang moon
sing hwa
junn tan


aiya..


many people la
cannot figure out who i left.


anyways.

BIG THANKS

for all of you who so care about me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea