InStaGram - ID:ejevon

11 March, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

I was too SICK around these 2 weeks.

Fucking
Damn
Sick
!

And all of this rubbish make me feel no energy all the time
Dint do revision on time.
Dint do my tutorial on time.

It gonna kill me because Acc quiz 2 just next monday.
And i always less confident in account.
And definitely this chapter i dint pay so much attention due to my sickness.


Plan not to go out during weekend.
And less online.



Next.
Just talk about something.

My mood dropped when i get knew of something.
It hurts me much.
This just will be a secret in my heart and i wont tell anyone.

Feel too bad.
Feel too sad.
Feel too hurt.


If i say YES, continue it.
What will happen ?????



Sad
to
MAX
!





Oh ya.
Another shit things la.
Just now msn with one of my friends.

And he told me that.
Got some brainless people or dun know who hate me.
Spread some bad news about me in CC.

Said :
Evon hor,after break with water hor, got with guy go Genting overnight.
(mean when the time i am single)


What the hack is this ?
I dun remember i went genting last year.
Can anyone tell me or should I ask my mum whether i got go out overnight or not.

Although this maybe passed 1 year alrady.
But i still feel very angry la.
Why the people nowadays so free to talk rubbish ???

Izit they will happy to say bad on people huh ?
Overnight la.
Or with which guy la.


So funny la you all.
Shut your fuck up.
Assholes !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea