InStaGram - ID:ejevon

10 March, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

Firstly Need to Post about My darling birthday.


Hmm....
I was lack of time to choose for his present as I too busy recently.
Just rushed to 1U the night before his birthday to grab for present.

I felt so weird at the beginning because I had no idea on how to throw a party for him.
As i mentioned i really so so so so busy. FML.

So i just planned to give him a simple surprise.
That day I was too tired because i slept at 4am and woke up at 6.30am.
I should had rest after evening class.
But then for sure my darling is important than everything.

So i did not rest afterward.
I just keep waiting until 12am at midnight.


Fuh.
I wrapped the present.
I bought the cake.
I drove to his house at the midnight.

Ummm..
I dun know whether considered as a surprise or not.
Anyway, I was the 1st people to wish him.
Wahaha,so proud of myself.



So, so , so.
For yesterday, darling asked me to have dinner with him.
So, i woke up in blur condition and went for it.

After that i just overnight at his house lo.
We both had own works to do.
He was doing his assignment
I was rushing for club proposal


And we too bored to msn with each other at there.
And i just forced him to take a pic with me.

This is my darling.
and of course ugly me in Spec.
=)





Fuyoh.
Darling, Happy 20th birthday to you.
You are older than me now, should take care of me.
=)



Ok la.
That's all for today.
Gonna to do my calculus assignment already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea