InStaGram - ID:ejevon

26 February, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

Hmmm.
Firstly, i just want to say out my angry at here.
Regard of some people.


Yea,i always write rude in FB, you all can see it if you are my friend.
But i want to say that, my real friend will know my behavior.
How i act during my life.

Horrr..
Coz some people who don't know me so much.
Come to my bf side, and complain to him that : Your GF are rude.

Okay, what the fuck now ?
My attitude not related to any of your shit part.
I never go to disturb you or what.
Please don't go to say those rubbish to my bf.
If you really wan critic me, say in front of me, or just write a wall post in my FB.


I know i made you feel embarrass or unhappy.
Sorry for that.


Next time anything related to me.
I am very welcome you all to say in front of me.
Or drop ur shit in FB, let me know about it.


Heh.
I write rude just to emphasize my mood is very bad.
But my rude words also LIMITED only.
at least those very rude i never write out.


Use your mind before say someone.
And, u have no qualification to judge over me.
Have you ever think you are better than me ?


Shut your fuck up.
Don't let me hear u say 1 rude word 1 day.


Sry to my bf.
He don't like me to write rude.
He tell me X times already.
I just hope you know, i am not that rude.
Sometimes i write rude just for fun.
Anyway, u can drop me if u cannot tahan me liao =(


Next


I get my Lionieee finally !
Exchange it in Guardian, i like it much =)





Hor.
Just went to QQ steamboat to have my dinner.
The weather damn hot la.
Made me all the way sweating.

The only thing i remember was i used up a lot of pieces Tissue papers Xo


Watched 14 blades just now.





Nice movie.
Nice actor ( i mean Donnie Yan )
Sad ending ( Donnie Yan died liao =( )



Yea, do u notice i cut my fringe edi ?


long fringe :


short fringe:



any comment ?
* many people say short fringe make me looks younger =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea