InStaGram - ID:ejevon

24 February, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

Hey Hey.
Recently, i find that scolding some rude words not tat bad too
(he gonna kill me if i say so,oppssss)
=(


Like some simple rude words.
What the fuck ?
Soxxi
FxxK U


I scold rude not mean i am rude.
Right ???


I was sick sick sick now.
Stomach pain.
Butt pain
Cough
Headache.


What from my mouth now is Wtf ???
Why suddenly happened.



Ok la.


Share something here.

I always go and read some people blogs.
And sometimes i cannot understand why after the girls break with their bf.
They will think to hurt themselves as well ?
Like cut their hand ?
Like try to commit suiside ?
Like get drunk ?


In my position i still can accept get Drunk, alrightttt.


But for those cut hand, bloody things.
Sorry la, for me is Bullshit.


The reason to hurt yourself to make him come back to you ?
Or to attract him back ?
Or just want him to care you again ?


If i was the guy.
I just tell u to piss off la.
Ur action will make me feel disgusted.
For now, you are threatening me.
Not i have heart on you to come back to you.


So, girls.
Don't even do this silly action la, PLS.
There are a lot of better man outside.
The world has no end yet.
Don't worry so much =)


Luckily in my previous relationship or now.
My bf never do this kind of silly acts.


Actually i don't like this =(
Anyone pls don't do this on me.


hmmm....
What i said also is part of my sharing.
Good or Bad is finally depends on what you think righttt ?


So boring er.
Anyway,i have a lot of tutorials need to do.
This semester i pass everyday with happiness.
Feel so good with all the learning.


Not less, i love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea