InStaGram - ID:ejevon

20 September, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap
Typing another post of the day because i am happy nao.
Gonna go to sunway tomorrow to meet up my beloved aka lilian lim & sze yi tan.
Feel so excited ad hopefully i wont ffk la.

Just checked out my nuffnang and it is increasing, another happy thing duh !

Just spend a little time to learn over how to find the best result for my baby L huh. and i think at night it is advisable to use on flash as the screen keep mention: turn on flash, something like that. Even if control the exposure to lighter abit / change the white balance. Not so much different la.

However, my baby L still perform very very well at day time duh. Even i not dare to take photo with just nth on my face == can capture along my pimples and red circle around the eyes or whatever =(

Find one day free ask yann or pei yu teach me those very complicated symbols. i so noob weh TT kesian punya yap evon ~


ok la, finished study the stupid computer science and time to bed. Bye bye !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea