InStaGram - ID:ejevon

10 August, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap


I like this picture because i just like a high-school teenager =)
In fact, i am 19 now. Time passed damn fast leh wei.

I just ordered the name necklace from MINIMAOS with 18K Gold plating. The optimize results is choose between 6-8 words. Fml, my name just 4 words E-v-o-n. So i sucked up my mind to think what should I do to make my name to 6 words. Firstly, sure think of the bf. My bf name is Evan, which is E also. So cannot. Then i think to Put Ejevon, like what my blog name. But the Ej stand for ??? Finally i surrender and just put E-v-o-n-Y-a-p. Aha, my sir name. =) I hope the bf won't scold me for do this necklace as i don't have one proper necklace which i like so much and this is the one i crave for so so long. So let me !

Today went Jusco alone to buy lingerie. Date yann to sushi but she not free, so nvm~ The lingeries are so wonderful and damn nice lo. At the end spend a lot in the shop using my debit card =( so sad my mum don't want sub a credit card for me ~ i love lace and i love all the design, is so suitable. And i get the member card too !! extra discount 10% with the item which have already discounted or 20% discount on the item which don't have discount. Choosing a correct bra will definitely gives u a nice breast shape ~ fufufu

And here I want recommend the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mousse Cleanser. (picture taken from web, sorry i don't have nice camera YET !)



The cleanser is in Mousse foam and very convinience for the lazy buz like me, 1 press and u will get an adequate amount of the cleanser which is in mousse. Kinda easy and save time and you no need to make the foam to turn bubbles like the normal cleanser.



The results is good at all aspects, for my skin la. I don't know how other people reacts. The smell quite heavy, or should say got smell la, still acceptable at last


Should try on this as it is a very fast way to clean your face when u wake up late and rush to school/ office =)


Kindly click my nuffnang. TQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea