InStaGram - ID:ejevon

08 July, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap


This is my super Noob face when in da house.
No edit at all.
Just adjust the light due to my camera problem.
My phone tend to take picture in Green colour.


I was so upset because GERMANY loose to spain.
But it is a fact that not to denied, Germany played weird in the match.
I am not a pro who know the football strategy.
So sorry if once i speak to someone.
I have strong feeling towards Germany.
and i just like hurt the person who support another team.


There is once scene when Oezil was trying to goal by himself.
The stupid long hair Spain player just pushed him down.
And the stupid referee has no responding to it.
Fuck u.
It might be a chance for Germany.


I sacrifice my time and study
Just to watch the match.
But ended up the result.
I am not surprise that Spain will win.

I just wonder why so many people hate Germany?
When they be sent home is that really so happy?
If really look the case deep down.
I think Germany played a good match with England and Argentina.
(for those who watched the match u will know)
They deserve to win.
Halo,no one like killing another team player to get to win.


The match quite disappointing anyway.
And after this i won't talk any football stuff to anyone anymore.
Realized i am so annoying.
so sorry.


However,imma buy a jersey of Germany !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea