InStaGram - ID:ejevon

11 July, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

OMFG !!

Germany had finally won the 3rd place for the FIFA 2010.
My heart was beating so damn fast when watching the match.

The first goal by Muller did made me feel Awesome.
I shouted,shouted and shouted.
But the feeling gone so fast after the Uruguay player goal also.

This is the Muller that i fond to.
He always the one who keep chasing for the ball.
my opinion it is a waste he did not appear for the last match when vs Spain.






My mood dropped even faster when Forlan from Uruguay scored the 2nd goal.
I was like : Fuck ! What will be the next ?

I damn no mood to watch the continue part of the match.
Grabbing my macro notes and pray inside my heart.
Not for the Finals, for the Germany team.

Luck will always on Germany side
Jansen, the also handsome look player goal the 2nd ball for Germany.
Come one, the match will be exciting again.




Then i think around 80+ minutes.
Khedira from Germany goal again.
Fuyoh, this time i was damn happy already.
And just wish the match could end faster.




Finally Germany won.
But the freekick from Forlan at the end had wasted.
If, If he made it, then will be extra time.
Then we will don't know the result already.




One more time again.
Paul, the octopus successfully predict another match.
Salute for him !






Btw, i don't hope Spain win the world cup.
They are so damn fucking Lansi.
=(






I never study until now.
I don't have the mood.
I will study later.




My mum so damn nervous about my car lo.
She is more care the car than me.
Since Friday she asked me already when i will bring my car to polish.
I said i have no time, i need study.


Today she asked again, don't want bring the car to polish ?
I said nvm la, next week la.
And she like pretty bu shuang on me.
*fml*




Hey mum.
You already asked people to wash my car 3 times per week already.
I think the car ok la.
I will bring it to polish after my finals, okayy ?
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea