InStaGram - ID:ejevon

03 July, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

I am totally in Football mood now.

Germany,u seriously ROCKS !
The teamwork is so awesome and the counter strike.
It is a perfect match tonight.

At first everyone was supporting Argentina.
And i not really show up i am supporting Germany. 
I support the team inside my heart.
Oh hell, they Won the match with 4 goals.


I shouted so loudly when watching the match just now at damansara.
I wish the Bf is here,and i could really hug him.
And let him know how happy i was.
C'mon, i miss u badly already.


And i love the captain of Germany - Philipp Lahm
U can see how leng zai he is ?





Okay...i should tell u guys my Big present here.
But i already posted up at fb.


My mum was buying me a new SAGA SE in white.
and the number plate also choose by me.
88 - represents my sis
91 - represents me


Thursday i was driving the car back from Shah Alam to here.
I damn nervous for first time driving the new car.
And the reason why i so late only update the post is because i havent take pic for my new car.

And this picture taken by Kent
is too perfect, and at HELP's parking that time.



I really no mood to blog now.
I am so excited about the result and the match.

Rocks Germany !!!
Hope to see u in the final.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea