InStaGram - ID:ejevon

15 July, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

Extremely tired after the finals.

The next day headed to Malacca with my beloved college gang.

This is the outfit of the day:
(the image is not clear as it was took by my lousy phone)
There is a picture i love damn much,waiting Bighead to send me.


Shirt - Seed
Top - don't know from where
High waist denim pant - sg wang.
Straw hat - get it fresh from Malacca


I did enjoy the moments with them.
No stress No pressure.
I can say anything i want to.


And 8 gong u becareful ar.
U have no chance to step people shoes jor.
Only me is the one who so so kind, let u step on.


Oh, i so miss 2 of my best best friends in Help.
They will be leaving next semester to Inti.
All the best to them.


No shy la, i love them.
The moment i knew they might transfer.
I turn to so so so emo.
But we could not blame them.
Inti might have more nice lecturer and more good environment.
Hope both of u get higher grade in INTI.


=)


*OH yea. Click the nuffnang button beside to view more interesting advertisement.
Your clicks might contribute a lot to me.
So simple only.

* finally my stupid nuffnang, i get rm0.50.
not bad mah ~

1 comments:

Lilian Lim said...

I'm happy that you finally earn 50 cent!!! haha

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea