InStaGram - ID:ejevon

04 July, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

Doing the calculus tutorials alone all the night.

I so miss the bf.
I really so miss him.

I don't know how to express the feeling.
It just like when u want to do something with someone.
The one is not here and end up u can't do anything.


So depress when i can't find the solution for the questions.
Normally like before,when i was unhappy and confusing.
The bf will purposely come my house and fetch me go out to eat.

Even during midnight.
After eat i will so happy again.


Now he is not beside me.
I am hungry now to max.
I don't have any food or snack at my house.


what i can think of now.
Is the bf who always wont let me feel hunger.
The bf who always take care of me.


I miss u badly.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea