InStaGram - ID:ejevon

05 May, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

Looks like i be waiting for X months already.
Finally i will have my hair cut tomorrow.

Actually now i should take picture of my current look.
With the hair long until waist.
But i just cannot to hold my phone.
I not really like my phone's camera.
Yea,i am complaining again,again and again.


I quite miss my long hair actually.
I still can remember after form5, i never go and cut my hair again.
Whenever my hair was being cut little bit also,i will cry.


So now my feel quite complicated.
Don't know will i cry tomorrow while watching my hair turn short.
But,is time to change a look.

i have long hair for 2 years already.
Should make a change within myself.



I was a bit crazy today .
Woke up in the morning to drive to jusco TGV.
went to buy movie tickets.

I cant wait already for the movie.
so i decided to but it earlier to get better seats.
It works.


So

both Ip and Iron man.
I am coming ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea