InStaGram - ID:ejevon

03 March, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

I was damn sick yesterday.

Felt very not well after back from college.
And my bf called me up about 6pm and said he will bring me go see doctor.

Get high fever which is about 39 degree.
cough + sore throat + headache.

Feel very suffer and then i slept on the way back.
He took good care of me.
He bought food for me and fetched me back home to help me do my club stuff.


Then i continued sleep after consumed those medicine.
Something happened made me feel very uncomfortable.

And he always there for me.
And he text me 1 message which made me feel so warm when i was in sick.

Bi,u make me so worry u.
Dun scare, if got anything find me.
So xin ku find me also, i bring you go hospital.
Dun scare, just find me and I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.

~

i listen to him and have a sleep after that.



Today i also still in sleep.
Absent for classes today.
first time for this sem.
==

Early in the morning received his msg.
Asked me to eat something before eat the medicine.
=)

After i eat some bread and drink 100 plus.
I sleep again ==

He came to find me without noticed me.
But i was in sleep.
So he left ==
so sry =(


At night he bring me out to have dinner.
Porridge ==

and bring me go buy some medicine, dun know call what.
ask me to eat TT

now i ok a bit.
so online a while.



umm.....
bi..u are my first bf to bring me go see doctor when i was sick.
and you take good care of me.
everyday come visit me and bring me go eat.
buy all the medicine and thermometer for me ask me check myself
remind me when to eat medicine and which type i should eat
accompany me when i feel so uncomfortable

i don't know how to thx u.
But i really feel very warm and sweet when yo u are just beside me.

Thx for your caring.
Thx so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea