InStaGram - ID:ejevon

20 March, 2010

Posted by Evon Yap

Halo,world.
Woah,again i abandoned this blog for quite a days already.

I am wondering when i can become a responsible blogger.
and update my post everyday.


Many things happened within last week and this week.
More to relate the stuff to conflict.

I felt damn pressure and stress for my club event.
St Patrick's Day.
I was doing some job which should not under my area.
I know it is always a good deed to help out.
But sometimes i felt i was forced totally by some unseen pressure.

Due to those fucking pressure.
I had some argument with my bf.
And we nearly broke up because I really no mood to talk.
I just very appreciate the time he with me.
And he gave a lot of support for me.
Very sorry for all.


And I met a nerd which sent me all the sex stuff.
He is definitely a dumb ass.
Don't act childish anymore.
You this pervert !


Anyway.
I have a lot of quizzes this week.
I was too Pro on last friday for my account quiz.
I woke up at 11.30pm only to study the account which i will have quiz at 2pm later.

My preparation really very Last minute.
Anyway,i get 9/10.
The marks not bad right ?
I just did wrong for theory question.
fml,i never go to read the theory part.
Just keep jump this jump that and settle the practice questions only.


Woah,right.
i read yann's blog and she sells the Lomo camera.
I think the price really cheap.
Can anyone buy for me ?

Coz her blog is private.
So i just copy down the details here.
If u guys interest can buy from her.
Really cheap if compared to others.


Rm290 for white color
Rm245 for blue & pink colour

free 1 yr warranty,tali,battery x4,and 1 pack of film~~~~




I wish i can have one.
I really hope to get a camera la.
=(


Ok.
stay tuned.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

♥ E . J ♥ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea